Friday, September 28, 2007

Voting Blind Hurts!

I have just come to a revelation that is somewhat
disappointing. In the past 6 months I have given
my cell and home phone numbers to about..oh...
1500 Knox County citizens, specifically those in
the Powell and Karns areas. I can count the
number of those people who have called to see
what I am all about and why I am campaigning
to be their next county commissioner on one hand.
There are several reasons that this scares me but
mostly it shows me just how involved people are
in their elected representation over at the
city/county building. I am offering a suggestion to
all of you who are tired of seeing theives and liars
speaking for YOU on issues of YOUR well-being.
GET TO KNOW THE PEOPLE WHO ARE
WORKING HARD TO GET ELECTED. MAKE
AN INFORMED DECISION, AND VOTE FOR
POSITIVE CHANGE. The key word here is
positive because don't forget as soon as one of
these power hungry elected officials thinks they
might not win they will go out and get a close
friend or family member to run so they can stay
close to the power they have grown so fond of.
Thank you and please call us. My cell is 254-3581
My home is 938-7365. Sincerely, Matthew Jones

No comments: