Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lumpy says "I'm Guilty"

I actually heard Greg "Lumpy" Lambert say three
very interesting things at the Powell Republican Club
meeting on 8/21/2007 and here they are:
Lumpy says
" I see us having a redo of the Jan 31st appointments in the near future"
" It (the redo) don't really make sense to me
because we will probably just appoint the same people"
" That day (Jan 31st) was one of the most uncomfortable
days of my life and I don't look forward to repeating it"
WOW!!!
I am just glad the law director John Owings was in attendance because Lumpy just
plead guilty to violating the Sunshine Law.
Let us look at these statements for a minute shall we.
The commission is expecting to give in to the News Sentinel,
because they will lose, not to save the county money
( we know they aren't concerned with that ). So, if they give in
and accept the redo, it is okay because they are just going to
appoint the same people they have in right now, so ha-ha KNS
they really tricked you. Hey Lumpy, if everything was
done the correct way and nobody pressured anyone to vote
for their choice replacement, why were you so uncomfortable?
"One of the most uncomfortable days of my life" you say. I can't
imagine that doing the right thing would make me so uncomfortable.
Maybe im just a little paranoid, but if I wasn't guilty, I don't
care what the cost, I wouldn't say I was.
I have more self-respect than that.
I also have small children that I would have to look in the eye and
explain myself to so maybe that is why I don't understand this whole mess.
Thank you for listening.

No comments: