Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Powell Republican Club?

Mrs. Sharon Cawood and Greg "Lumpy" Lambert were the speakers
at the Powell Republican Club meeting last night, and what a treat it was.
I have grown to become ill at my stomach whenever I hear "Lumpy" say
"Your government is working the way it is supposed to" or " You only hear
the bad news because it is more interesting and that is what the media wants to
print". You know what Mr. Lambert when thousands of dollars are being squandered
by elected (appointed) officials because it has been happening for so long and they
don't know the difference, Government is not working they way it is supposed to!
Let me tell you one more thing, the media doesn't print the good stuff because
the citizens expect the good stuff, and deserve the good stuff. It would be like
the Sentinel printing that people drove their cars today, we expect that would happen.
They print "County Official's Stealing Taxpayer Money" because that is not supposed to
happen. I will take my hat off to Sharon Cawood, she has made a lot of friends in the
6th district both republican and democrat alike and spoke well on some Karns community issues. Good luck Sharon.