Friday, August 17, 2007

Who is at fault? We are!

Dear Voters,
In the News Sentinel today in the report on the oh so famous non-profit scandals
Commissioner Mike Hammond was reported as saying " we need to change the way we
do business ". I would like to submit that we need to change the people who are doing the
business. No offense Commissioner Hammond but it is time for change. The things that
are going on in Knox County government right now are leaving a lasting stain on what
should be a respectable position, of service to Knox County. I am running for County Commission district 6 Seat A and I hope that when I am elected in 2008 that the people will at least try not to associate me with this current group of commissioners. I really feel sorry for anyone in Knox County government that has any integrity and is trying to bring relief to the current situtation but you have difficult task at hand. VOTE THEM OUT!!!
VOTE IN FEB AND AUG 2008!!
VOTE MATTHEW JONES COUNTY COMMISSION DISTRICT 6 SEAT A.

No comments: