Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Where does it end?

As I am sure most of you have already seen my favorite commissioner has made the front page of the paper again. Sharon Cawood has been pin-pointed for spending excessive amounts of taxpayer money on stationary. Come one people, we have to see what is going on. Someone came and set down in my office yesterday and said "well, good luck with the election, you know the Cawood's have a good name in the 6th district. It will be a tough one to win". We see what kind of power hungry officials we have been burdened with when they will insult our common sense by doing these things right in front of our faces. This will be the first of many times that you will hear me say this but, " I will take a poll at the end of my first term, and if the people of the 6th district are not happy with the job I have done, I will not run for re-election. Just give me a chance and VOTE THEM OUT for goodness sake.
VOTE MATTHEW JONES COUNTY COMMISSION DISTRICT 6 SEAT A

No comments: